Nutrition & Meal Plan | Erin Stern's Elite Body 4-Week Fitness Plan



I like all of the helpful tips from Erin Stern in this Body Building video.  I take exception to the macronutrient ratio she recommends of 40-40-20 (carbs, proteins, fats).  Speaking from personal experience, I honestly believe everyone has their own ratio that works best for them, but it certainly is a good starting point for at least 50% of the general population.  Mine happens to be 20-25-55 right now (20% carbs, 25% protein, and 55% fat).  And I should also mention that I'm not a body builder, so that could be another reason why the 40-40-20 does not work for me.  But the video is worth watching...had to share.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary! Reflections on a year of clean and healthy eating

Oatmeal Protein Pancakes

Sweet Potato Salmon Cakes and Coconut Protein Pancakes