Lunch spotlight for Week 35: Chicken Tostadas

My lunch twice this week was chicken tostadas.  I can have two for about 305 calories:



Here are the ingredients I use:
2-3 oz. grilled chicken breast (homemade)
2 corn tostadas (Vallarta Botaneras brand, 2 are 98 calories, 16 carbs, and 2 gr fiber)
Rosarita refried beans (1/4 to 1/3 c.)
Queso fresco & cheddar cheese (1/2 oz. each)
Tapatio hot sauce (to taste)
Iceburg lettuce (2 oz.)
Avocado (2 Tbsp.)

I absolutely love having this for my lunch.  I keep the tostadas and hot sauce at work, then simply pack everything else in my Easy Box Bento Lunch box which you can find here on Amazon.  Hope you're doing well and have a great, healthy week!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary! Reflections on a year of clean and healthy eating

Oatmeal Protein Pancakes

Sweet Potato Salmon Cakes and Coconut Protein Pancakes